-->

Lirik Ella Langley - Choosin' Texas

LOEKERLIRIK.COM - Selamat datang kembali di Loeker Lirik sobat selamat datang di lirik lagu popular dan keren banget. Kali ini, ada Lirik Lagu Ella Langley - Choosin' Texas. Lagu ini sudah ditonton 66 jt kali di Channel Youtube.


-Untuk lagu dan liriknya oleh: Ella Langley

Untuk sobat semua yang belum hafal lirik lagunya dibawah ini kami tuliskan untuk sobat semua Lirik Ella Langley - Choosin' Texas. Menurut kalian lagu ini kalau dikasih nilai satu sampai seratus kira-kira dapan poin berapa?.

Lirik Ella Langley - Choosin' Texas

Choosin' Texas
Ella Langley

Lyrics:
Just when I thought I got him to fall in love with Tennessee
I shoulda known better than to take him back to Abilene
I put him right back into her arms
I wasn’t a match for that kinda spark
 
She’s from Texas I can tell by the way
He’s two steppin round the room
And judgin by the smile that’s written on his face
There’s nothin I can to do
 
It doesn’t take a crystal ball to see
A cowboy always finds a way to leave
Drinkin Jack all by myself
He’s choosin’ Texas I can tell
 
Well I guess he forgot about the smoky mountain rain
Them old Hank tunes the Memphis blues we used sing
He always loved "Amarillo By Morning"
I shoulda taken that as warning
 
She’s from Texas I can tell by the way
He’s two steppin round the room
And judgin by the smile that’s written on his face
There’s nothin I can to do
 
It doesn’t take a crystal ball to see
A cowboy always finds a way to leave
Drinkin Jack all by myself
He’s choosin’ Texas I can tell
 
When I’m eastbound and down and I can’t help but cry
Cause I-40 gets lonelier with every mile
I’ll know that his mind wasn’t ever gonna change
Cause his heart still belongs to the lone star state
 
She’s from Texas I can tell by the way
He’s two steppin round the room
And judgin by the smile that’s written on his face
There’s nothin I can to do, naw yeah
 
It doesn’t take a crystal ball to see
A cowboy always finds a way to leave
 
Drinkin Jack all by myself
He’s choosing Texas I can tell, no
Drinkin Jack all by myself
He’s choosin’ Texas I can tell
C’mon Baby
Ohh yeah
Just when I thought I got him to fall in love with Tennessee

 

Disclaimer: Blog Loeker Lirik tidak menyediakan link untuk download Lagu Lirik Ella Langley - Choosin' Texas Semua lirik lagu di situs ini adalah hak cipta, milik penulis, artis, band dan label musik yang bersangkutan. Semua materi yang ada di situs ini termasuk lirik lagunya hanya untuk tujuan promosi dan evaluasi terimakasih sudah berkunjung.

Newest Older

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter